Delivery is WORLDWIDE.
There are 3 types of UK delivery, depending on your requirements:
- Standard - your parcel will be packaged and sent using Royal Mail Track and Trace 2nd Class. This service usually takes an average of 2-5 working days.
- Speedy - your parcel will be packaged and sent either by Royal Mail Track and Trace 1st Class or DPD. This service usually takes an average of 1-3 working days.
- Next day - your parcel will be packaged and collected by Royal Mail, who will then deliver by 9pm the following evening. Orders must be completed before 3pm to qualify for next working day delivery. Please note that this is a Monday - Friday working day service. Any order placed over the weekend will be collected Monday and delivered Tuesday.
Rest of World has two options:
- Standard International - your parcel would usually be received in 5-10. A tracking number is provided for this service.
- Economy International - your parcel will be sent as usual but you will NOT be given a tracking number. Packages are usually received within 10-60 business working days. I will have the receipt as proof of posting, but the buyer is ultimately responsible if the package goes missing or is not delivered. This method should only be used if you are willing to risk the mail system. I am unable to claim for missing packages under this method and therefore neither a replacement or refund would be given. The safest option internationally is to choose Standard International (above).
Please note: Rest of World - Due to Brexit, there may be import charges added to your package by your own country at time of delivery. Please check with your own mailing company before ordering to ensure that you are satisfied with these charges.